Where Can I Buy Cheap Ink In Ireland?
If you’ve ever wondered what to do about expensive printer ink, you certainly aren’t alone. Expensive original Canon, Epson, Brother, and HP cartridges can make printing extremely costly, especially if you’re running a small business.
Of course, you could always replace your existing printer with a more economical one, but that’s going to cost you money too. The real solution is to find out where to buy cheap ink in Ireland, and fortunately, we have the answers.
The Difference Between OEM And Generic Brand Ink Cartridges
The term OEM is used to mean Original Equipment Manufacturer i.e., made by the printer brands like Brother, Canon, HP, and Epson. Anyone who has ever bought a genuine OEM cartridge knows that it comes with a high price tag.
That’s why more people today are turning to generic brands. More and more people are switching to non-OEM, third-party printer cartridges as they come at a lower price but still offer the same efficacy. So, the big question you’re now asking is probable “where can I buy cheap non-OEM ink in Ireland?”
Shopping For Non-OEM Third-Party Ink Cartridges
Although there are a few options available to you when it comes to buying third-party ink cartridges, it’s still important to choose wisely. Not every brand is of the same high quality, and you could end up spending your hard-earned money on a product that is substandard.
There are two kinds of third-party printer cartridges for you to choose from:
• Remanufactured or refurbished cartridges are recycled cartridges from original manufacturers that have been cleaned and refilled with a similar ink formula to the original one. The cartridge is then tested rigorously against the standards supplied by the OEM for its overall quality and printing performance so you can be certain the print results will be as close as possible to the original. As a remanufactured cartridge uses an OEM shell, it installs in exactly the same way, so you won’t have any compatibility issues.
• Compatible ink cartridges are 100% new, with an entirely new shell. They’re engineered so they function and fit in the same way as the OEM.
Both types of cartridges have a brand-new chip installed so your printer will detect it and track the ink level. As long as you buy from a reputable supplier you can be confident that whichever type you buy will work well in your printer.
Is It Safe To Use A Non-OEM Ink Cartridge In My Printer?
You may have heard that using remanufactured cartridges is a bad idea because they could damage your printer. That simply isn’t the case, and it’s actually a myth that printer manufacturers put about so that you’ll continue buying their products. Remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges will work with your printer and won’t void its warranty.
Do I Get Value For Money From A Non-OEM Cartridge?
The answer to this question is a very definite yes. Non-OEM cartridges produce the same quality of print results and the same number of pages per cartridge as OEM ones as long as you buy them from a reputable manufacturer like us. You need not worry that buying a non-OEM cartridge will leave you buying new cartridges more regularly, or having less-than-professional quality printing results – we guarantee you won’t notice any difference from your original manufacturer’s cartridges, except of course, that you’ll be spending a lot less!
Why Buy From Us?
Now that you know that you don’t actually have to buy original branding cartridges to get the best out of your existing printer, you’re probably wondering where you should buy non-OEM cartridges from. We believe that we should be your number one choice for cheap ink in Ireland.
We stock an impressive range of non-OEM printer cartridges, so we’re certain that you’ll find the right one to work with your printer, no matter its make or model.
We stock both compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges, and we can guarantee that both are equally efficient and effective. Our customers have no difficulties in using either type of non-OEM cartridge and report excellent printing results, no matter which they choose.
We have non-OEM printer cartridges for all of the most popular printer makes and models including those from Epson, HP, Brother, and Canon:
• Most of the Epson printer cartridges that we supply are the compatible type, although we do have some remanufactured Epson cartridges depending on the printer model that you’re using.
• Most of the HP printer cartridges that we sell are of the remanufactured type, but again, we do have a few compatible cartridges depending on which printer model you need to find ink for.
• Most of the Brother printer cartridges we have in stock are of the compatible type, but a few remanufactured cartridges are available depending on your printer model.
• We stock a mix of both compatible and remanufactured Canon printer cartridges, so you’ll need to check for model compatibility to determine which one is the right option for you.
So, why should you choose us for your cheap ink in Ireland? Here are just a few of the reasons why we think you should shop with us:
• The non-OEM cartridges that we sell are much cheaper than the original branded cartridges, saving you money right from the get-go.
• All of our cartridges are high capacity, and in most cases, they contain more ink than the cartridges supplied by the original manufacturers.
• We offer a super speedy delivery service to our customers.
• We have a local customer service team to answer your calls, so you’ll never be transferred to a call centre miles away.
• You can rest assured that all of the ink we supply is of the highest quality and will offer you great value for money.
Now that you know where to buy cheap ink in Ireland, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. Give us a call on Dublin 01 9039444 or www.inkjet.ie – our team are ready and waiting to help you save money on your printer ink.